Wednesday, September 5, 2012

CONNA J.

The last 24 hours I was in St. George I was treated like a Queen. Curtis and Connor let me do whatever I wanted the night before I left, which included playing cards and getting back massages! The last day Curtis and Connor helped me pack my car, took me to 25 main and saw me off! They really are the best. but one of the best parts of the day was taking Conna J's mission pictures! I love taking pictures of my friends. It's not as tense AND I can tease them while they are modeling. How great does he look?










The next ones aren't edited but I love them so much. He was just struttin' his stuff towards me and I couldn't stop laughing. 














He is probably going to kill me for putting this up but this is the classic "Olivia, your being dumb." face. 
I told him to do his mad face for the camera and he did it PERFECTLY. Thanks Conna J!


No comments:

Post a Comment